Clients of Fringe Benefit Group are surveyed annually, and consistently give us high marks for customer service provided both to the employer and plan participants.
Plan design – initial design and subsequent changes upon request.
Third party trustee – we designate a trustee for your plan, reducing your fiduciary liability.
Dedicated account manager.
Web access – check employer statements, investment returns and more online.
Profit sharing allocations – we calculate your allocations and tell you how much you need to send.
Discrimination testing – we test to ensure compliance with IRS and DOL regulations.
- Form 5500 Preparation – we prepare the tax document and all reports for your plan.
- Coverage testing – we test to ensure your plan covers the appropriate employees.
- Restatements – as laws and tax codes change, we update your plan document to ensure it meets legal requirements.
- Loans and loan processing.
- Quarterly reporting.
- Daily valuation of investments.
- Web access – employees can download forms, make investment changes (if applicable) and check account balances online.
- Quarterly statements.
- Distributions – when employees terminate employment, we handle all distributions.
- Plan loans.
- IVR/Call Center – employees can check account balances via telephone and can speak with our bilingual call center staff during regular business hours.
- Enrollment materials – we provide all materials, in both English and Spanish, needed for employees to enroll in your plan.
Dedicated Service Team
With The Contractors Plan from Fringe Benefit Group, you get a team of experienced professionals dedicated to taking care of you and your employees.
- Your Benefits Broker – your broker is always available to answer questions and provide assistance.
- Regional Vice President – our Regional Vice Presidents work only with prevailing wage benefit plans, and they are valuable resources available to you and your benefits broker should questions arise.
- Dedicated Account Manager – your company is assigned to a specific individual, ensuring you receive consistent, quality service. Your account manager works with you to understand the needs of your business.
- Compliance Manager – we have in-house experts with more than 30 years of experience with DOL and IRS regulations. These individuals are available – at no additional charge – to assist you with any compliance-related questions you may have.
- Plan Trustee – American National Bank of Texas is the plan trustee, providing group-level protection for our clients. The plan trustee monitors the investments selected for our plan to ensure the investments are appropriate under ERISA.